How To Flash LG kbz Firmware for Lg Devices
Pre-requirements:- Before You do this Process Make Sure your Device / Smartphone have been at-least 50-60% (persent) of
battery Charge to perform this flashing process.
DOWNLOAD LG FIRMWARES:-DOWNLOAD LG FIRMWARES
DOWNLOAD LG USB DRIVER :-LG USB DRIVERS
DOWNLOAD LG FLASHER:-LG FLASHER
- Install lg driver in your PC.
- Extract the LG Flash Tool (LGFlashTool.exe etc) and firmware (D69010c_00.kdz) in one folder.
- Go into Download Mode/Firmware Update on your LG Devices.\
- Select “Normal Flash” if you do not want to lose the data, but in some cases “Normal Flash” does not work. Then press the option “CSE Flash” to return to the “virgin mode” and the same settings when you buy this phone. Then it will look like this.
- Select “Start,” if the driver is installed on windows than it will look like this.
- At number 6 do not change anything except Country transformed into “Different Country” and Language change into “English” and then click “OK.” If you have the correct steps it will look like this.
- Then if you properly entered your Device to the “Download Mode” then it will begin to complete the task of 1-100% several min .Flashing Tool on your PC it will complete the task of 1-100%. Please see the Flashing process pictures in your windows like the below pictures.
- When Finished flashing please Press “Exit” than the task in your PC .Then your phone will restart twice and returned again exactly when first time you buy your phone.
IF i help You please Share this Post on Facebook / Twitter / WhatsApp..
|READ ME :-|